Grant Fuhst is a mixed media artist living in Salt Lake City, Utah. He has worked in various venues including comic-books, CD art, film, graphic design and illustration, concept art and on several collaborative internet projects.
Grant has shown his work in New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco. His work has been included twice in the trade annual “Spectrum: The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art.” Recently he was selected to participate in Chet Zar’s “Conjoined III” sculpture exhibition in Santa Monica.
- Conceived and produced cover paintings and interior artwork for 18 issues of the monthly comic book, “Mercedes”.
- Head Concept Artist for Sister Moon Games, designing characters environments, company logos and Web-page art.
- Produced CD art for Harlan Ellison’s “On the Road with Ellison”.
- Designed cover and interior package for singer/songwriter Gina French’s CD “Of Rapture”.
- Contributed to group art project “Night of the Living Dead – Reanimated”, premiered film at San Diego Comic-Con.
- Participated in group show “A Show of Heads” at Limner Gallery in NY.
- Featured artist at “The Hive Gallery” in Los Angeles.
- Contributed to group art project “Bill Plympton’s Guard Dog Global Jam”.
- Contributed to group art project “What’s The Use of a Book Without Pictures”, Illustrating Alice in Wonderland one paragraph at a time.
- Playbill / Poster design for Pioneer Theatre’s production of “Dracula”.
- Selected twice for inclusion in the annual trade book “Spectrum: The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art”.